Bulk Chemical Truck Driver
Canada Colors and Chemicals Limited (CCC) has been serving the needs of the Canadian chemical and plastics markets since 1920. Today, CCC is one of the largest independent chemical distributors in Canada, and the 10th largest chemical distributor in North America.
The company's growth over the years has been built on strong customer service and quality assurance, and currently has distribution services throughout Canada, including warehouses in Brampton, Windsor, Montreal, Vancouver and Leduc.
Currently, CCC has an opening for a reliable Bulk Chemical Truck Driver to join its team in Leduc, AB.
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, your main responsibility will be to drive a bulk liquid truck for delivery throughout the Alberta region. On occasion, you will be required to work in the warehouse while operating a forklift.
You qualify for this role if you have a high school diploma, and the following:
- 2 years experience driving bulk liquid trucks in the chemical industry; AZ driver s license; Clean driver s abstract; and Air Brake certificate.
- In addition, if you have forklift experience and knowledge of TDG and WHMIS, it will be considered an asset. Please note that the successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal record check.
Do you have the qualifications and experience to be our next Driver with our busy team? Read on to learn about why CCC is a great place to work!
In exchange for all your hard work and dedication, you will receive $25-$30 per hour, depending on experience.
In addition, all CCC employees receive excellent benefits, including:
- Short and long term disability;
- Opportunities for overtime for Drivers;
- Life insurance at two times your salary; and Tuition reimbursement (covers tuition/books for night courses).
At CCC, safety always comes first! You can look forward to receiving thorough training and safety orientations so you re well equipped with the tools you need to do a good job.
And that s not all! You will be welcomed into a friendly, supportive team environment with a culture built on respect, hard work, and advancement from within.
If you want to take your career to new heights, with a dynamic company Apply Now!